Old 11-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libjaxp1.3-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjaxp1.3-java".

* Package name : libjaxp1.3-java
Version : 1.3.05-2
Upstream Author : GlassFish project
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjaxp1.3-java - Java XML parser and transformer APIs (DOM, SAX, JAXP, TrAX)
libjaxp1.3-java-gcj - Java XML parser and transformer APIs (DOM, SAX, JAXP, TrAX) - GCJ

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libjaxp1.3-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata and fixed a couple of lintian warnings.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-19-2011, 03:08 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Hi Jakub,

Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011 00:43:39, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjaxp1.3-java".
[...]
> I added required metadata and fixed a couple of lintian warnings.

Uploaded too.

Thanks,
--
Damien - Debian Developper