Old 11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: wsdl4j

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "wsdl4j".

* Package name : wsdl4j
Version : 1.6.2-4
Upstream Author : IBM Corporation
* License : CPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libwsdl4j-java - Webservice description language for Java
libwsdl4j-java-doc - Documentation for Java Web Services Library

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/wsdl4j/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata and upgraded standards-version to 3.9.2.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-19-2011, 02:48 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Hi Jakub,

Le mardi 15 novembre 2011 21:36:38, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "wsdl4j".
[...]
> I added required metadata and upgraded standards-version to 3.9.2.

Uploaded.

Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan