Old 11-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libcommons-discovery-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libcommons-discovery-java".

* Package name : libcommons-discovery-java
Version : 0.5-2
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libcommons-discovery-java - locates classes that implement a given Java interface
libcommons-discovery-java-doc - locates classes that implement a given Java interface (documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-discovery-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-14-2011, 10:47 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mardi 15 novembre 2011 00:26:38, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,

Hi Jakub,

> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libcommons-discovery-java".
[...]
> Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi
> metadata in its manifest that I need there to be able to use this java
> library as a dependency of Eclipse plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now
> packaging.

Uploaded.

Thanks,
--