Old 11-01-2011, 08:14 PM

Default RFS: jenkins-winstone 0.9.10-jenkins-28+dfsg-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-winstone".

* Package name : jenkins-winstone
Version : 0.9.10-jenkins-28+dfsg-1
* License : CDDL or LGPL-2.1
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/634652

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-winstone.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-winstone.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Ubuntu Core Developer

Old 11-02-2011, 06:45 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mardi 01 novembre 2011 22:14:45, James Page a écrit :
> Hi Team

Hi James,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-winstone".
>
> * Package name : jenkins-winstone
> Version : 0.9.10-jenkins-28+dfsg-1
> * License : CDDL or LGPL-2.1
> Section : java

Contents of "contrib/sample_filters.zip" seems to be under GNU Library General
Public License Version 2 (== 2.0) and not under GNU Lesser General Public
License 2.1.

Cheers,
--
Damien