Old 10-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libjdom1-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjdom1-java".

* Package name : libjdom1-java
Version : 1.1.1+dfsg-5
Upstream Author : Brett McLaughlin, Jason Hunter
* License : BSD-4
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjdom1-java - lightweight and fast library using XML
libjdom1-java-doc - lightweight and fast library using XML - documentation

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libjdom1-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 10-31-2011, 01:28 PM
tony mancill

Sponsored.

Cheers,
tony

Old 11-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Jakub Adam

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjdom1-java".

* Package name : libjdom1-java
Version : 1.1.2+dfsg-2
Upstream Author : Brett McLaughlin, Jason Hunter
* License : BSD-4
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjdom1-java - lightweight and fast library using XML
libjdom1-java-doc - lightweight and fast library using XML - documentation

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libjdom1-java/

I updated OSGi metadata after new upstream release upload in 1.1.2+dfsg-1.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-20-2011, 04:34 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Hi Jakub!

Le dimanche 20 novembre 2011 14:57:23, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjdom1-java".
[...]
> I updated OSGi metadata after new upstream release upload in 1.1.2+dfsg-1.

Uploaded!

Thanks for your work.

Cheers,
--