Old 10-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: commons-io

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "commons-io".

* Package name : commons-io
Version : 1.4-4
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libcommons-io-java - Common useful IO related classes
libcommons-io-java-doc - Common useful IO related classes - documentation

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/commons-io/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata and updated package's Standards-Version to 3.9.2.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 10-31-2011, 03:23 AM
tony mancill