Old 10-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: axis

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "axis".

* Package name : axis
Version : 1.4-15
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libaxis-java - SOAP implementation in Java
libaxis-java-doc - SOAP implementation in Java (documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/axis/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata, updated package's Standards-Version to 3.9.2 and fixed some lintian
reported warnings.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 10-27-2011, 09:47 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2011 22:08:36, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,

Hi,

> Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi
> metadata in its manifest that I need there to be able to use this java
> library as a dependency of Eclipse plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now
> packaging.
>
> I added required metadata, updated package's Standards-Version to 3.9.2 and
> fixed some lintian reported warnings.

Uploaded.
--
Damien

Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Jakub Adam

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "axis".

* Package name : axis
Version : 1.4-16
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libaxis-java - SOAP implementation in Java
libaxis-java-doc - SOAP implementation in Java (documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/axis/

Package is already in Debian, changes I've done:

- Add missing dependency on libcommons-httpclient-java so that
org.apache.axis.components.net.CommonsHTTPClientPr operties and other classes
are built. They are required by eclipse-mylyn which I'm packaging.
- Update Export-Package OSGi metadata
- Add Require-Bundle OSGi attribute to manifests

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam