Old 10-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: svnclientadapter

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "svnclientadapter".

* Package name : svnclientadapter
Version : 0.9.100-2
Upstream Author : svnClientAdapter project and others
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libsvnclientadapter-java - High-level Java API for Subversion (library)
libsvnclientadapter-java-doc - High-level Java API for Subversion (documentation)

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/svnclientadapter.git

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-subclipse, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata and a patch that was required for correct working of the
jar archive as an Eclipse plugin, explanation in git commit [1].

Standards-Version was updated to 3.9.2.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/svnclientadapter.git;a=commit;h=7b699a629ae59ed8ad aa2ddb39f8ae000f407575

Old 10-26-2011, 06:24 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 26 octobre 2011 19:46:25, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,

Hi!

> I am looking for a sponsor for package "svnclientadapter".
[...]
> Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi
> metadata in its manifest that I need there to be able to use this java
> library as a dependency of Eclipse plugin eclipse-subclipse, that I am now
> packaging.
>
> I added required metadata and a patch that was required for correct working
> of the jar archive as an Eclipse plugin, explanation in git commit [1].

Uploaded!

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper