Old 10-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Default RFS: stapler-adjunct-timeline 1.3-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "stapler-adjunct-timeline".

* Package name : stapler-adjunct-timeline
Version : 1.3-1
* License : BSD
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/631960

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/stapler-adjunct-timeline.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/stapler-adjunct-timeline.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Ubuntu Core Developer

Old 10-26-2011, 06:53 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 26 octobre 2011 17:53:20, James Page a écrit :
> Hi Team
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "stapler-adjunct-timeline".
>
> * Package name : stapler-adjunct-timeline
> Version : 1.3-1
> * License : BSD
> Section : java
>
> The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/631960
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
> Jenkins.

Uploaded.
--
Damien