Old 10-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-egit

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-egit".

* Package name : eclipse-egit
Version : 1.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse EGit project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-egit - Eclipse Team provider for the Git version control system

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 10-26-2011, 06:59 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mardi 25 octobre 2011 22:30:24, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,

Hi Jakub,

> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-egit".
>
> * Package name : eclipse-egit
> Version : 1.1.0-1
> Upstream Author : Eclipse EGit project
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> eclipse-egit - Eclipse Team provider for the Git version control system
>
> Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

There is no pristine-tar branch in your git repository. Could you please add
pristine-tar delta ? It would be easier for reviewer to directly review &
upload your package.

Cheers,
--
Damien

Old 10-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Damien,

There is no pristine-tar branch in your git repository. Could you please add
pristine-tar delta ? It would be easier for reviewer to directly review&
upload your package.

I pushed pristine-tar delta to git repo.

Jakub

Old 10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 26 octobre 2011 22:12:18, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> > There is no pristine-tar branch in your git repository. Could you please
> > add pristine-tar delta ? It would be easier for reviewer to directly
> > review& upload your package.
>
> I pushed pristine-tar delta to git repo.

Thanks. I've reviewed your package and didn't find anything to comment. But I'm
not specialized in eclipse-* packages so maybe someone else (Niels ?) can
review it ?
At least, it works great here

Cheers,
--
Damien

Old 10-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-10-27 21:52, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Le mercredi 26 octobre 2011 22:12:18, Jakub Adam a écrit :
>> Hi Damien,
>>
>>> There is no pristine-tar branch in your git repository. Could you please
>>> add pristine-tar delta ? It would be easier for reviewer to directly
>>> review& upload your package.
>>
>> I pushed pristine-tar delta to git repo.
>
> Thanks. I've reviewed your package and didn't find anything to comment. But I'm
> not specialized in eclipse-* packages so maybe someone else (Niels ?) can
> review it ?
> At least, it works great here
>
> Cheers,

No, I do not have any extra comments really.

Uploaded.

~Niels