Old 10-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-jgit

Dear mentors and java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-jgit".

* Package name : eclipse-jgit
Version : 1.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
* License : EDL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-jgit - Pure Java implementation of the GIT VCS

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 10-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Niels Thykier

(BCC'ed to mentors as well to avoid duplicate work)
On 2011-10-24 18:59, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear mentors and java packagers,

Hi Jakub,

First of thanks for looking at the eclipse plugins, it is greatly
appreciated.

I see you have not added yourself to uploaders of this package, despite
owning the ITP bug. Is this a mistake? It would definitely solve two
of the lintian warnings.

> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-jgit".
>
> * Package name : eclipse-jgit
> Version : 1.1.0-1
> Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
> * License : EDL-1.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> eclipse-jgit - Pure Java implementation of the GIT VCS
>
> Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

~Niels

Old 10-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Niels,

I see you have not added yourself to uploaders of this package, despite
owning the ITP bug. Is this a mistake? It would definitely solve two
of the lintian warnings.

I wasn't completely sure if I should put myself there or the person who will
do the final upload becomes Uploader, now I know

Fixed in git.

Jakub

Old 10-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-10-25 21:24, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> I see you have not added yourself to uploaders of this package, despite
>> owning the ITP bug. Is this a mistake? It would definitely solve two
>> of the lintian warnings.
>
> I wasn't completely sure if I should put myself there or the person who
> will
> do the final upload becomes Uploader, now I know
>
> Fixed in git.
>
> Jakub

Uploaded to NEW.

~Niels