Old 10-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: netbeans

Hi Damien,

I've just pushed some updates to the Netbeans package to the git
repository (git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git). These
achieve the following:

Use the new package libosgi-core-java to provide osgi rather than
packages built as part of eclipse. This seems cleaner and hopefully this
will allow Netbeans to transition to testing.

Use libflute-java instead of libflute-1.3-jfree-java, so that the
versioned package can be removed.

Would it be possible for you or someone else to sponsor the new version?
It appears to be lintian clean, save the overrides which were in the
previous version.

Thanks,
Andy

Old 10-23-2011, 05:54 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le dimanche 23 octobre 2011 17:52:02, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi Andrew,

> I've just pushed some updates to the Netbeans package to the git
> repository (git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git). These
> achieve the following:
>
> Use the new package libosgi-core-java to provide osgi rather than
> packages built as part of eclipse. This seems cleaner and hopefully this
> will allow Netbeans to transition to testing.

Great, I was planning to do this change myself.

> Use libflute-java instead of libflute-1.3-jfree-java, so that the
> versioned package can be removed.

Fine, uploaded.

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

Old 12-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Andrew Ross

Hi Damien,

I've just pushed some more updates to the Netbeans package to the git
repository (git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git). These
achieve the following:

* Patch core.osgi to use osgi-core 4.3. (Closes: #649750)
This fixes a FTBFS. I had to make a couple of minor changes in the Java
source. Because upstream ship their choice of osgi-core it's probably
not going to be possible to get them to make the change instead.

* Correct binary package names and install locations. (Closes: #646856)
The previous version was using the cluster versions from Netbeans 6.9.

* Install AbsoluteLayout.jar in a separate package. (Closes: #646857)
This would be good if you want to use it as a dependency for other projects.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Andrew Ross

Hi Damien,

I've just pushed some more updates to the Netbeans package to the git
repository (git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git). These
achieve the following:

* Include junit library definitions.

* Make libnb-platform13-java depend on antlr3. (Closes: #651214)

* Avoid including javadoc twice in libnb-platform13-java-doc.

* Replace dependency libpg-java with libpostgresql-jdbc-java
(Closes: #659397)

* Add symlink to jaxp-1.4.jar (Closes: #653915)

Old 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le dimanche 19 février 2012 23:19:07, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi Andrew,

> I've just pushed some more updates to the Netbeans package to the git
> repository (git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git). These
> achieve the following:
>
> * Include junit library definitions.
>
> * Make libnb-platform13-java depend on antlr3. (Closes: #651214)
>
> * Avoid including javadoc twice in libnb-platform13-java-doc.
>
> * Replace dependency libpg-java with libpostgresql-jdbc-java
> (Closes: #659397)
>
> * Add symlink to jaxp-1.4.jar (Closes: #653915)
>
> Would it be possible for you or someone else to sponsor the new version?
> It appears to be lintian clean, save the overrides which were in the
> previous version.

Done: uploaded.

Cheers,