Old 10-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Алексей Малов

Default Updating timezone files at sun-java

Hello.
First of all, sorry for my english.
We have some Debian-servers with java. It's installed in packages
sun-java6-jre, sun-java5-jre, etc. As I can see, it doesn't depend on
tzdata-java (which is regularly updated when some DST rules changes)
and includes tz information itself. And there is no updates for
packages like sun-java5-jre. Should I update timezone files myself
(with oracle tzupdater tool, for example) or wait for updates at
debian repositories?

Thank you for answers.

--
Alexey Malov