Old 11-26-2007, 08:32 PM
John Halton

Default Is this a Java error?

[Please cc me in any reply, as I am not subscribed to this list]

I know this isn't a "help" list as such, but what I'm trying to do
here is just diagnose the nature of the problem I'm having, as a first
step to finding a solution (or giving up!).

My employer provides remote access to its systems for employers, using
a Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server web interface. The Citrix
system is in turn accessed by means of an AEP Netilla VPN.

When I try to access the system using my Debian installation (running
sun-java6-jre 6-00-2 from Lenny, though the version of Java hasn't
seemed to make any difference) I get an error from the "AEP Port
Forwarder" during the connection process, reading as follows: