-   -   Fwd: RFS:opensearchserver package (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/582276-fwd-rfs-opensearchserver-package.html)

Emmanuel Keller 10-01-2011 08:11 AM

Fwd: RFS:opensearchserver package

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package of OpenSearchServer. I sent an RFS to the debian-mentors list two days ago.
As OpenSearchServer is a JAVA application running into TOMCAT, I thought the DEBIAN/JAVA community is a good place to find help !
Thank you if you can have a look, and help me to find a sponsor.
Best regards,Emmanuel Keller

Begin forwarded message:From: Emmanuel Keller <ekeller@open-search-server.com>