Old 09-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default Hi and freemind adopter request questions

2011/9/22 Cédric Pineau <cedric.pineau@gmail.com>:
> *Hi to all.

Hello Cédric,

> *I noticed that freemind was looking for an adopter
> Did I get wrong about the need on this package ?

Probably not. Eric comments in #622960 that he lacks time.
Try asking in that bug report or sending an email to him directly to
find out.

> *- I found the package source on debian svn
> (http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/) but I get a
> "permanently relocated" error message, relocating to.. a folder if I get it
> right :-/ !
> "
> svn co http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind
> svn: Dépôt definitivement déplacé en '/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/'*;
> merci de relocaliser
> "

The correct URL is svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 09-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Eric Lavarde

Hello/bonsoir Cédric,

actually Christine already contacted me in this regard, but with holiday
and such, we didn't do much progress.

Perhaps time to do a check where we stand... Christine?

Else, the dependencies of FreeMind packaged by myself are also "for
sell" (I just don't even find the time to flag it).

Cheers, Eric