Old 09-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Cédric Pineau

Default Hi and freemind adopter request questions

*Hi to all.

*I'm a java developper and debian daily user for some years and would like to start contributing on packaging.

*I noticed that freemind was looking for an adopter (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622960) and looked for existing work, which leads me to two questions :

*- it seems that the package is up to date for now with version 0.9 available on wheezy (http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon =names&keywords=freemind). Did I get wrong about the need on this package ?

*- I found the package source on debian svn (http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/) but I get a "permanently relocated" error message, relocating to.. a folder if I get it right :-/ !

"
svn co http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind
svn: Dépôt definitivement déplacé en '/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/'*; merci de relocaliser

"

*I know time is precious, please accept my apologizes and point me to appropriate documents if my questions are too dubb ones

--

Cédric