-   -   RFS: javadap (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/575091-rfs-javadap.html)

Mathieu Malaterre 09-13-2011 02:42 PM

RFS: javadap

Dear all,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "javadap".

* Package name : javadap
Version : 2.2-1
Upstream Author : OPeNDAP, Inc.
* License : LGPL
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libopendap-java - Project for a Network Data Access Protocol
libopendap-java-doc - Project for a Network Data Access Protocol
(documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/javadap

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/javadap/javadap_2.2-1.dsc

Kind regards,