Old 09-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default Fwd: Status of jai-imageio-core

FYI. Here is my attempt at packaging jai-imageio-core & jai-core.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> [...]
>> I did not heard any news about this since then and did not found the
>> time to pick it up because I have set high priority to making the bugs
>> pages of Blends functional on Alioth again (and some other nifty
>> QA-tools which become possible after doing so).
>>
>> If you could pick this up (reasonable in cooperation with debian-java
>> team) this would be *very* cool.
>
> Both jai-core and jai-imageio-core are in debian-med svn.
>
> All is left is to update copyright and control infos (copy-pasted).
> Working on it.

Uploaded on mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/jai-core
http://mentors.debian.net/package/jai-imageio-core

If someone could test them on x86, that would be great !

thanks,

--
Mathieu