-   -   Dbuild.sysclasspath=only (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/573559-dbuild-sysclasspath-only.html)

Mathieu Malaterre 09-09-2011 10:22 AM

Dbuild.sysclasspath=only

Dear all,

I am still slowly learning ant build system. Using
Dbuild.sysclasspath=only did solve quite a number of issues I was
having. However it seems there is a side-effect. Now the build system
is not capable of finding it's own classes. For instance it now fails
with:

[javac] /home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/bio-formats/trunk/bio-formats-4.3.1/components/ome-io/build/src/loci/ome/io/OMEReader.java:29:
package loci.common does not exist
[javac] import loci.common.RandomAccessInputStream;

where:

$ find . | grep RandomAccessInputStream
./components/common/src/loci/common/RandomAccessInputStream.java

Now if I use Dbuild.sysclasspath=first of Dbuild.sysclasspath=last i
can go a little further but then again it fails with:

[javac] /home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/bio-formats/trunk/bio-formats-4.3.1/components/ome-io/build/src/loci/ome/io/OmeroReader.java:39:
package ome.xml.model.primitives does not
exist
[javac] import ome.xml.model.primitives.PositiveFloat;

while

$ find . | grep PositiveF
./components/ome-xml/src/ome/xml/model/primitives/PositiveFloat.java

So I have used all possibilities for build.sysclasspath, what should I
try next :)

Thanks much !
--
Mathieu