Old 09-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default OSGi+Bundle+Ant+Task

Dear all,

Unless someone has started doing it already I would like to package
the following for debian:

https://opensource.luminis.net/wiki/display/SITE/OSGi+Bundle+Ant+Task

I'll put it under the debian-java umbrella organisation.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu

Old 09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Mathieu,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Unless someone has started doing it already I would like to package
> the following for debian:
>
> https://opensource.luminis.net/wiki/display/SITE/OSGi+Bundle+Ant+Task
>
> I'll put it under the debian-java umbrella organisation.

may you have a look at the bnd package, please? I have the feeling
that there is some room for improvement.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 09-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Torsten,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
> <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>> *Unless someone has started doing it already I would like to package
>> the following for debian:
>>
>> https://opensource.luminis.net/wiki/display/SITE/OSGi+Bundle+Ant+Task
>>
>> I'll put it under the debian-java umbrella organisation.
>
> may you have a look at the bnd package, please? I have the feeling
> that there is some room for improvement.

I was hoping you would answer Thanks !
However I did not understand what you meant ? I pushed some initial
work at svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/net-luminis-build-plugin and
did use a B-D on bnd.
Are you saying I am missing stuff in my current debian package ?

Thanks again,
--
Mathieu

Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> However I did not understand what you meant ? I pushed some initial
> work at svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/net-luminis-build-plugin and
> did use a B-D on bnd.
> Are you saying I am missing stuff in my current debian package ?

no, your package is probably ok. The bnd package itself is outdated
and not very well maintained. This is probably caused by the dirty
upstream release process. It would be nice if someone could improve
it.

Torsten

Old 09-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Ludovic Claude

I have a newer version of bnd packaged, but there has been some complex
issues and I'm dealing with other urgencies at the moment. You can find
the latest packaging at https://code.launchpad.net/~ludovicc/uj/bnd

Ludovic