Old 09-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libswingx1-java

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package libswingx1-java. This is a
new package, but is basically just the libswingx-java package at version
1. There were some fairly major API changes between 1.0 and the next
version (1.6), and so the current version isn't fully compatible with
Netbeans.

I've uploaded the packaging to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/

The .orig.tar.gz can be retrieved using uscan --download-current-version
or I could upload one to mentors.debian.net.

Kind regards,
Andy Ross

Old 09-09-2011, 05:00 AM
tony mancill

On 09/01/2011 02:02 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
> Dear Debian Java Team members,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package libswingx1-java. This is a
> new package, but is basically just the libswingx-java package at version
> 1. There were some fairly major API changes between 1.0 and the next
> version (1.6), and so the current version isn't fully compatible with
> Netbeans.
>
> I've uploaded the packaging to the Debian Java svn repository at:
>
> Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/
> Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/
>
> The .orig.tar.gz can be retrieved using uscan --download-current-version
> or I could upload one to mentors.debian.net.

Uploaded and tagged in SVN.

Thank you,
tony