Old 08-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Matthias Klose

Default java-access-bridge official packaging source ?

On 08/31/2011 12:12 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:03:26, Torsten Werner a écrit :

we should try to merge doko's changes back into our SVN repo. Do you need
help?

Ok, I finally found doko packaging on launchpad [1]. I'm already working on
this package, so I'll work on merging doko changes and notify him of using our
SVN repository.

I'll have to dig out why I can't write to the svn repo. it would be nice, if
somebody could commit these, and the java-common changes to the repo for now.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/java-access-
bridge/oneiric

no, this is the branch for the ubuntu uploads.

Matthias

Old 09-01-2011, 10:27 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:36:29, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> On 08/31/2011 12:12 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:03:26, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> >> we should try to merge doko's changes back into our SVN repo. Do you
> >> need help?
> >
> > Ok, I finally found doko packaging on launchpad [1]. I'm already working
> > on this package, so I'll work on merging doko changes and notify him of
> > using our SVN repository.
>
> I'll have to dig out why I can't write to the svn repo. it would be nice,
> if somebody could commit these, and the java-common changes to the repo
> for now.

I've just merged your changes into svn repo and prepared a new upload with
some Neils fixes + openjdk-6 multi-arch directories changes + openjdk7 for
kfreebsd.

I'll do some tests and upload this during this week-end.

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

Old 09-03-2011, 02:47 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:36:29, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> I'll have to dig out why I can't write to the svn repo. it would be nice,
> if somebody could commit these, and the java-common changes to the repo
> for now.

FTR, I've just merged java-common changes back into svn repository.

Cheers,
--
Damien