Old 08-30-2011, 09:53 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Default java-access-bridge official packaging source ?

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix java-access-bridge to build with openjdk-7 but I can find the
"official" debian packaging source.

There is differences between package published in archive by doko [1] and
what's inside pkg-java SVN repository [2]. I've compiled a diff here [3].

Can some one points me to the right repository to provide patchs ?

[1] http://cdn.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-access-bridge/
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/java-access-bridge/
[3] http://paste.debian.net/127895/

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

Old 08-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Damien,

we should try to merge doko's changes back into our SVN repo. Do you need help?

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:03:26, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> we should try to merge doko's changes back into our SVN repo. Do you need
> help?

Ok, I finally found doko packaging on launchpad [1]. I'm already working on
this package, so I'll work on merging doko changes and notify him of using our
SVN repository.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/java-access-
bridge/oneiric