Le mardi 30 août 2011 09:59:41, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> Hi Ludovic, Damien & others,
> I've looked at <http://wiki.debian.org/Java/Maven3>. Is that page more
> or less up to date? What would be a good task to start with if someone
> want to contribute to packaging Maven 3?
I think this page is nearly uptodate since I haven't had time to invest into
Maven3 packaging (and, AFAIK, it seems to be the same for Ludovic...).
There is 3 important things to prepare :
- packages some missing "parent" poms (into multi or single source tarball)
- package Aether (seems to build fine with Maven 2.x) and its dependencies
- package Sisu (doesn't build under Maven 2.x AFAIK) and its dependencies
- package maven3 and its dependencies
- update all plugins (and provide a way to keep them working under Maven2 -
for examples for site plugins)
I hope I can provide some help on this but I'm already working on others task
(openjdk-7 under kfreebsd, activemq, sponsoring for netbeans and jenkins,
spring, opennebula and others packages... too much things to do :/).