Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: flute-1.3-jfree (updated package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package flute-1.3-jfree.
This is a dependency of the latest Netbeans which
I am nearly done packaging.

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/flute-1.3-jfree
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/flute-1.3-jfree/

Kind regards,
Andy Ross

Old 08-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Sylvestre Ledru

Hello,

Le mercredi 24 août 2011 à 22:16 +0100, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> Dear Debian Java Team members,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package flute-1.3-jfree.
Is it really necessary to have the version number in the package name ?

Thanks,
Sylvestre

Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Andrew Ross

On 24/08/11 22:35, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le mercredi 24 août 2011 à 22:16 +0100, Andrew Ross a écrit :
>> Dear Debian Java Team members,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package flute-1.3-jfree.
> Is it really necessary to have the version number in the package name ?
>
> Thanks,
> Sylvestre

Not that I can think of, although the current package is already named
like that. I think that's probably because it's the jfree release of
flute-1.3, with the jfree version 20061107.

I could re-name the binary packages for now and leave the source package
as-is since it's already in the archives. If there's ever another
upstream release then we could give the source package a new name at
that point.

Andy

Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Sylvestre Ledru

Le mercredi 24 août 2011 à 22:38 +0100, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> On 24/08/11 22:35, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Le mercredi 24 août 2011 à 22:16 +0100, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> >> Dear Debian Java Team members,
> >>
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package flute-1.3-jfree.
> > Is it really necessary to have the version number in the package name ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sylvestre
> >

> Not that I can think of, although the current package is already named
> like that. I think that's probably because it's the jfree release of
> flute-1.3, with the jfree version 20061107.
>
> I could re-name the binary packages for now and leave the source package
> as-is since it's already in the archives. If there's ever another
> upstream release then we could give the source package a new name at
> that point.
Don't bother. I though it was a new package ... (sorry for the noise).

Sylvestre

Old 08-25-2011, 05:27 AM
tony mancill

Sponsored.