Old 08-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libnb-javaparser-java (updated package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package
libnb-javaparser-java. This is a dependency of the latest Netbeans which
I am nearly done packaging.

I've pushed my changes to the libnb-javaparser-java git repository,
although I've not tagged the release:

git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libnb-javaparser-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libnb-javaparser-java.git

Kind regards,
Andy Ross

Old 08-22-2011, 10:24 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le lundi 22 août 2011 23:42:14, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> Dear Debian Java Team members,

Hi Andrew,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package
> libnb-javaparser-java. This is a dependency of the latest Netbeans which
> I am nearly done packaging.
>
> I've pushed my changes to the libnb-javaparser-java git repository,
> although I've not tagged the release:

Just uploaded and tagged in GIT.

Cheers,
--