Old 08-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Mat Scales

Default Fwd: RFS: lucene3

Hello all,
I am forwarding a Request For Sponsorship I made on debian-mentors as apparently you guys are the people to ask.
Regarding not using Jan-Pascal van Best's work as a starting point, it is due to having already got a working package done on my own before I was able to find Jan-Pascal's work (mostly due to anonscm.d.o being broken). Jan-Pascal was packaging upstream 3.0.2 while I have used 3.3.0. I have done a thorough search through his packaging to find differences. Most things are in my own packaging or obsoleted by upstream changes, but there are two things remaining which I have noted for inclusion in the next version (OSGi metadata and splitting off -contrib as a new package)