Old 08-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: ant (fix an FTBFS, provide a new jar)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for a new upload of ant package.
This is the changelog:

ant (1.8.2-3) unstable; urgency=low

* Team upload.
* Fix FTBFS due to changes in libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java 1.2.
(Closes: #637592).
* Provide ant-testutil.jar. (Closes: #637593).

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:33:49 -0430

The changes are available at:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/ant

I would be glad if you could upload this package for me.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 08-16-2011, 04:24 AM
tony mancill

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for the fixes. I have sponsored the upload.

Cheers,
tony

Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> Thank you for the fixes. *I have sponsored the upload.

Thank you for the upload Tony.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/