Old 08-04-2011, 09:46 AM

Default RFS: bridge-method-injector 1.4-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "bridge-method-injector".

* Package name : bridge-method-injector
Version : 1.4-1
* License : MIT
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/629814

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/bridge-method-injector.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/bridge-method-injector.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Ubuntu Server Developer

Old 08-04-2011, 09:30 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le jeudi 04 août 2011 11:46:41, James Page a écrit :
> Hi Team

Hi James,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "bridge-method-injector".
>
> * Package name : bridge-method-injector
> Version : 1.4-1
> * License : MIT
> Section : java

> The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/629814
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
> Jenkins.

Uploaded.

Cheers,
--
Damien

Old 08-05-2011, 07:54 AM
James Page

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 23:30 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Uploaded.

Thanks!

James

--