-   -   RFS: libcommons-lang-java (new upstream release) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/559989-rfs-libcommons-lang-java-new-upstream-release.html)

Miguel Landaeta 08-03-2011 12:00 AM

RFS: libcommons-lang-java (new upstream release)

Hi team,

I think an updated version of libcommons-lang-java is long
overdue, so I prepared a new upload.

Since this library has many reverse build-dependencies, I rebuilt
them all against libcommons-lang-java 2.6 to test the changes that
I'm introducing and I didn't observe any breakage.

The changelog of this upload is shown below:

libcommons-lang-java (2.6-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Set source package format as 3.0 (quilt).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
* Remove unnecessary Build-Depends on quilt.
* Refresh patches.
* Add mh_clean call in clean target.
* Remove unnecessary dependency on JRE.
* Link -doc javadocs with default-jdk-doc and add a Suggests dep on that.
* Fix minor lintian warning about duplicate-short-description.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:17:59 -0430

The changes are available at:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-lang-java

Also I filed a RFP for libcommons-lang3-java 3.0, there is a chance
I could take care of that later if I need that library.

I would be glad if you could upload this package for me.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

tony mancill 08-03-2011 05:55 AM

RFS: libcommons-lang-java (new upstream release)

Uploaded. I reviewed the upstream release notes for 2.5 and 2.6, and it
doesn't seem like there should be any large behavioral changes. (I
guess time will tell - better now than later in the release cycle.)

Cheers,
tony