-   -   RFS: gnome-split 0.7-1 (new) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/559932-rfs-gnome-split-0-7-1-new.html)

Guillaume Mazoyer 08-02-2011 07:59 PM

RFS: gnome-split 0.7-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "gnome-split".

* Package name : gnome-split
Version : 0.7-1
* License : GPLv3
Section : gnome

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/636253

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is my application
(I'm upstream). It is not the latest available version but it is the
latest version that can be build in sid.

I have uploaded to svn.debian.org:
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/gnome-split

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for
me.

Thank you.

--
Guillaume Mazoyer

Sylvestre Ledru 08-02-2011 11:10 PM

RFS: gnome-split 0.7-1 (new)

Le mardi 02 août 2011 à 21:59 +0200, Guillaume Mazoyer a écrit :
> Hi Team
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "gnome-split".
>
> * Package name : gnome-split
> Version : 0.7-1
> * License : GPLv3
> Section : gnome

It was not ;)
(v2.5.1)

> It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for
> me.
Done

Sylvestre