-   -   RFS: access-modifier-checker 1.0-1 (new) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/559254-rfs-access-modifier-checker-1-0-1-new.html)

08-01-2011 09:16 AM

RFS: access-modifier-checker 1.0-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "access-modifier-checker".

* Package name : access-modifier-checker
Version : 1.0-1
* License : MIT
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/629909

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/access-modifier-checker.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/access-modifier-checker.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Ubuntu Server Developer

Sylvestre Ledru 08-01-2011 09:47 PM

Le lundi 01 août 2011 à 10:16 +0100, James Page a écrit :

> It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for
> me.

Uploaded!