Old 08-01-2011, 08:58 AM

Default RFS: jenkins-memory-monitor 1.5-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-memory-monitor".

* Package name : jenkins-memory-monitor
Version : 1.5-1
* License : MIT
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/634630

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-memory-monitor.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-memory-monitor.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Ubuntu Server Developer

Old 08-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Sylvestre Ledru

Le lundi 01 août 2011 à 09:58 +0100, James Page a écrit :

> It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for
> me.
Done!

Thanks for doing all this work,
Sylvestre