Old 08-01-2011, 08:43 AM

Default RFS: jellydoc 1.5-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jellydoc".

* Package name : jellydoc
Version : 1.5-1
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/630795

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jellydoc.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jellydoc.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page