Old 07-28-2011, 05:14 AM
tony mancill

Default ITS: RFS: annotation-indexer 1.2-1 (new)

Hi James,

I'll sponsor this. The only issue I see so far is that upstream doesn't
include a license in all of the source files. However, given that
they're all by the same author and come from the same place (as the
licensed files), it should be okay.

Thanks,
tony

Old 07-28-2011, 08:58 PM
James Page

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 22:14 -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> I'll sponsor this. The only issue I see so far is that upstream
> doesn't
> include a license in all of the source files. However, given that
> they're all by the same author and come from the same place (as the
> licensed files), it should be okay.

Thankyou

Cheers

James