Old 07-27-2011, 12:45 PM

Default RFS: jenkins-crypto-util 1.1-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-crypto-util".

* Package name : jenkins-crypto-util
Version : 1.1-1
* License : MIT
Section : java

The package is lintian clean aside from:

O: jenkins-crypto-util: missing-classpath libcommons-io-java

This package is a private package for Jenkins; this dependency is resolved
using maven during the Jenkins build so is not applicable in this case.

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/631209

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-crypto-util.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-crypto-util.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page