-   -   RFS: jenkins-test-annotations 1.0-1 (new) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/557539-rfs-jenkins-test-annotations-1-0-1-new.html)

07-27-2011 12:37 PM

RFS: jenkins-test-annotations 1.0-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-test-annotations".

* Package name : jenkins-test-annotations
Version : 1.0-1
* License : MIT
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/631207

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-test-annotations.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-test-annotations.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page