Old 07-17-2011, 09:01 PM
David Goodenough

Default problem starting tomcat7 on sid system

Recently tomcat7 has stopped working. When I start it is complains that
/usr/lib/libnss3.so does not exist. And sure enough it does not, its now
in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libnss3.so.

I guess this is part of the multiarch changes.

What has to change in order to fix this?

David

Old 07-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-07-17 23:01, David Goodenough wrote:
> Recently tomcat7 has stopped working. When I start it is complains that
> /usr/lib/libnss3.so does not exist. And sure enough it does not, its now
> in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libnss3.so.
>
> I guess this is part of the multiarch changes.
>
> What has to change in order to fix this?
>
> David

Hi

I think this is bug #632794. You may find comment #15 and comment #20
useful. It may affect both openjdk-6 and sun-java6, I am not too sure
there.

~Niels

Old 07-18-2011, 08:50 AM
David Goodenough

On Sunday 17 Jul 2011, Niels Thykier wrote:
> On 2011-07-17 23:01, David Goodenough wrote:
> > Recently tomcat7 has stopped working. When I start it is complains that
> > /usr/lib/libnss3.so does not exist. And sure enough it does not, its now
> > in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libnss3.so.
> >
> > I guess this is part of the multiarch changes.
> >
> > What has to change in order to fix this?
> >
> > David
>
> Hi
>
> I think this is bug #632794. You may find comment #15 and comment #20
> useful. It may affect both openjdk-6 and sun-java6, I am not too sure
> there.
>
> ~Niels

> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=632794#15
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=632794#20