Old 07-15-2011, 02:30 PM
James Page

Default RFS: jmdns 3.4.0-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-2
of the package "jmdns".

It builds these binary packages:
libjmdns-java - Java implementation of multi-cast DNS (Apple Rendezvous)
libjmdns-java-doc - Documentation for Java implementation of multi-cast
DNS

This upload resolves an issue introduced in 3.4.0-1 where the Maven
artefacts deployed to /usr/share/maven-repo are un-usable due to an
un-resolvable parent POM reference.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jmdns/jmdns_3.4.0-2.dsc

I also pushed the change to :
- ssh+svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jmdns

It would be great if someone could uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 07-16-2011, 05:29 PM
tony mancill

Uploaded.

Cheers,
tony

Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 AM
James Page

On Sat, 2011-07-16 at 10:29 -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> Uploaded.
>
> Cheers,
> tony

Thankyou