Old 07-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: bsaf 1.9-3 (updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the bsaf package. The update
replaces the dependency icedtea-netx with libnetx-java since the latter
does not depend on a specific jre/jdk, and installs into the standard
/usr/share/java location. My motivation is to improve the packaging of
Netbeans 7.0.

I've updated the package in the Debian Java git repository, although it
still needs tagging:

git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/bsaf.git
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/bsaf.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/bsaf.git

I would be glad if someone could upload this package for me.

Thanks,
Andrew Ross