Old 07-12-2011, 04:01 PM
James Page

Default RFS: zookeeper 3.3.3+dfsg1-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.3.3+dfsg1-1
of the package "zookeeper".

The package is not lintian clean yet; I have addressed what I considered
to be the key warnings and will be working on the rest going forwards.

The upload would fix these bugs: 594970, 601383, 625441, 626020

It also upgrades zookeeper to the latest available release from Apache.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zookeeper/zookeeper_3.3.3
+dfsg1-1.dsc

I've also pushed these changes to git.debian.org:
- git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/zookeeper.git

It would be great if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page