-   -   Java & Hadoop / Cluster computing (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/548412-java-hadoop-cluster-computing.html)

Marco Amadori 07-05-2011 01:39 PM

Java & Hadoop / Cluster computing

Hi,
we (Sindice.com) are looking for some people really skilled in Java and
possibily in Hadoop or other cluster computing/cloud technologies.

A plus would be being able to prepare debian packages out of maven trees.

The work site is in Galway, Ireland.

If you are really good the job would be really well payd, so apply also if you
live outside Ireland, it could worth moving.

Contact me privately for more information.

--
ESC:x