Old 07-04-2011, 02:57 PM
James Page

Default RFS: jmdns 3.4.0-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-1
of my package "jmdns".

It builds these binary packages:
libjmdns-java - Java implementation of multi-cast DNS (Apple Rendezvous)
libjmdns-java-doc - Documentation for Java implementation of multi-cast
DNS

The upload would fix these bugs: 616175, 620048

This version upgrades the package to upstream 3.4.0 and adds Maven
artifact deployment to /usr/share/maven-repo.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jmdns/jmdns_3.4.0-1.dsc

I have also committed the changes to the team SVN repository:
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jmdns

It would be great if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James
--
James Page
Ubuntu Server Developer

Old 07-05-2011, 08:25 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le lundi 04 juillet 2011 16:57:19, James Page a écrit :
> Hi Team
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-1
> of my package "jmdns".

Ok, uploaded.
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

Old 07-06-2011, 08:10 AM
James Page

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 22:25 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-1
> > of my package "jmdns".
>
> Ok, uploaded.

Thankyou

--