Old 06-30-2011, 11:45 AM
James Page

Default RFS: libspring-ldap-java (update)

Dear Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.1.RELEASE-2
of "libspring-ldap-java".

This update adds maven artifact deployment to /usr/share/maven-repo/

The updated package can be found on git.debian.org:

- git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libspring-ldap-java.git
- http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libspring-ldap-java.git

I would be grateful if someone could review/upload this for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page