-   -   RFS: azureus (updated package) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/544231-rfs-azureus-updated-package.html)

Andrew Ross 06-25-2011 12:51 PM

RFS: azureus (updated package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package azureus. I've
updated the package to fix bugs #627567 and #561968 by disabling
auto-updates by default.

I have not updated the standards version, or made any other changes,
since my primary interest in fixing these bugs was to enable transition
of swt-gtk version 3.6 to testing, and that transition is currently
blocked by #627567. This means that there is currently a warning of an
out-of-date standards version.

I've pushed my changes to the azureus git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/azureus.git
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/azureus.git

Kind regards,
Andy Ross