-   -   RFS: swt-gtk 3.7-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/544222-rfs-swt-gtk-3-7-1-a.html)

أحمد المحمودي 06-25-2011 12:58 PM

RFS: swt-gtk 3.7-1

Hello,

I hope you would sponsor the upload of package "swt-gtk" for unstable.

It builds these binary packages:
libswt-gtk-3.7-java - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ Java library
libswt-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ JNI library
libswt-gnome-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ GNOME JNI library
libswt-mozilla-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ Mozilla JNI library
libswt-cairo-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ Cairo JNI library
libswt-glx-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ GLX JNI library
libswt-webkit-gtk-3.7-jni - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ WebKit JNI library
libswt-gtk-3.7-java-gcj - Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ native library

Here's the changelog entry:

swt-gtk (3.7-1) unstable; urgency=low

* New upstream release.
* Mass rename 3.6[.2] => 3.7
* Updated arch64.diff patch for new upstream release.
* Removed 02-webkit_linkage and 04-fix-webkit-includes patches as they got
applied upstream.
* debian/control: Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes needed.
* Added 01-as-needed.diff patch to use -Wl,--as-needed when linking
* Added debian/libswt-gtk-3.7-java.lintian-overrides

As required, I tested the package against latest version of lintian
and it is lintian clean.

The package can be found on Git:
ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/swt-gtk.git

Thanks...

--
‎أ*مد الم*مودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
Digital design engineer

Andrew Ross 06-26-2011 08:58 PM

RFS: swt-gtk 3.7-1

Just to warn everyone, this upload is going to break the following
packages, since the binary packages change name to *-3.7-*:

azuereus
trident
tuxguitar

The first two are maintained by the pkg-java-maintainers team, and Tony
Mancill has uploaded versions of the third package, so we'll need to
prepare new version of those too. I can handle the first couple but will
need a sponsor.

Thanks,
Andy