Old 06-23-2011, 09:55 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Default Fwd: OpenJDK7 on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Hi Java Team,

[Sorry, I forgot to add debian-java in my original CC, original Message-id is
<201106232327.53814.drazzib@drazzib.com>]

FYI, I'm currently trying to port OpenJDK7 to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
arch. Not ready for prime time yet but I hope to get something working during
summer.