-   -   ant and environment variables apparently broken with gcj (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/540677-ant-environment-variables-apparently-broken-gcj.html)

Vincent Fourmond 06-16-2011 08:14 PM

ant and environment variables apparently broken with gcj

Hello

On 16/06/11 21:36, Rene Engelhard wrote:

[ -bsd can be dropped I guess, but CC'ing now again to clean
thi sup, ad it's not BSD-specific ]

This is a known side effect of the multiarch transition, see

http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2011/06/msg00077.html

It shouldn't last too long, hopefully.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

This thing was [...] incessantly making that flat honking noise of the
sort duck hunters make just before they are shot by other duck
hunters.
-- Terry Pratchet, Unseen Academicals

Vincent, listening to The Bird Is On Fire (Poni Hoax)

Rene Engelhard 06-16-2011 08:15 PM

ant and environment variables apparently broken with gcj

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:14:08PM +0200, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
> On 16/06/11 21:36, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> >[ -bsd can be dropped I guess, but CC'ing now again to clean
> >thi sup, ad it's not BSD-specific ]
>
> This is a known side effect of the multiarch transition, see
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2011/06/msg00077.html

Saw that mail, but didn't match multiarch (and gcj not working at all)
(and gcj being broken) to ant being half-broken (works but doesn't
do stuff with envvars)

But *shrugs*, OK...

Grüße/Regards,

René