Old 06-14-2011, 05:16 AM
tony mancill

Default ITS: omegat (updated package)

On 06/10/2011 07:02 PM, Tiago Saboga wrote:
> Dear pkg-java team members,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.3~beta4+dfsg-1
> of my (our) package "omegat".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> omegat - Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool
>
> The package appears to be lintian clean, except for the
> classpath-contains-relative-paths warning that seems to be ok.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 526239, 558708, 602267

> - main contrib non-free
> - dget
> - http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/omegat/omegat_2.2.3~beta4+dfsg-1.dsc
>
> I've moved vcs from svn to git. It's now available at
>
> git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/omegat.git

> Kind regards
> Tiago Saboga

Hello Tiago,

I have sponsored the updated package. One thing I noticed is that the new
version has a lot more documentation than the previous version. Perhaps it
would be use to split the package into omegat and omegat-doc in the future?

Cheers,
tony

Old 06-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Tiago Saboga

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:16:35PM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> On 06/10/2011 07:02 PM, Tiago Saboga wrote:
> > Dear pkg-java team members,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.3~beta4+dfsg-1
> > of my (our) package "omegat".

[...]
> Hello Tiago,
>
> I have sponsored the updated package.

Great, thanks.

> One thing I noticed is that the new
> version has a lot more documentation than the previous version. Perhaps it
> would be use to split the package into omegat and omegat-doc in the future?

Sounds like a good idea. As the docs are available through the gui,
maybe I should replace it with a placeholder explaining which package
to install to have it.

I plan also to make omegat-plugins available, but it depends on
languagetool - getting a look at it right now.

Tiago.